Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Based in Harrogate, with home working and UK wide travel
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
Pushing the boundaries of style, service and community. Focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities. Always taking it to the next level... from wellbeing week to weekly classes with our wellbeing partners hero.
Moda is looking for a motivated Marketing Executive with a positive attitude and willingness to learn, being able to work across some exciting projects with a wide team of experience. As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Moda marketing and operational team across all Moda neighbourhood projects. You will report to the Marketing Manager and work alongside wider team, brand partners, external suppliers and agencies.
As custodian of the brand, you will support with delivery of marketing campaigns and lead generation, as well as having confidence to put forward your own innovative ideas. You will play an integral role in the development of overall marketing planning and strategies, including the development of supporting marketing collateral such as communications and marketing assets.
• General marketing assistance inc. campaign and activity support
• Support Digital Marketing Manager to manage lead generation sources
• Support Digital Marketing Manager to manage sales reporting
• Regular monitoring and troubleshooting of CRM tool HubSpot
• Support with HubSpot training where required
• Explore and identify opportunities for new lead sources i.e. platforms, paid social
• Review and maintain third-party platforms such as Rightmove and Zoopla
• Review and edit SEO content and blogs
• Building resident emails and communications
• Support in creation and collating of resident and stakeholder newsletter content
• Support with updating website and app content
• Review and update new photography for sales and marketing use
• Review listings and ensure brand consistency
• Support with financial tasks i.e. raising PO’s, submitting invoices
• Support with management of Paid Social
• Support with social media content where required
• Working with internal team and agencies where necessary to raise awareness of the Moda brand across the UK
• On-going competitor analysis
• Regular communication with teams and visits to neighbourhoods
• Creating and supporting creation of monthly marketing reports
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Experience in a similar role desired but not essential
• Positive mindset and good work ethic
• A great communicator and team player
• An autonomous self-starter that uses initiative and is proactive
• Exceptional eye for detail with strong time and project management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to manage own deadlines and take ownership of projects
• Creativity and ability to present innovative and original ideas
• Experience of collating data sets
• Experience building presentations
• Maintain and embody the Moda brand standards and lifestyle
• Happy to travel across the UK from time to time to different Moda neighbourhoods
• Great attitude!
• Willingness to learn
• Exceptional organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• This role will suit a candidate that is exceptionally organised and loves planning
• Good understanding of desirable lifestyle brands and trends
• Experience in marketing desired
BE MORE YOU
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you + plus one
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks and access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV with a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to email@example.com.