Leasing Associate x 2
Moda, Hove Central, is looking for 2 x Leasing Associates who will be responsible for meeting the lease up targets and the ongoing re-let of apartments.
You will provide our residents with a positive and memorable leasing experience. Be part of a vibrant, effective and supportive team to ensure you smash your goals and deliver an exceptional level of service to all our residents.Interested? Keep reading...
- First point of contact for leasing administration enquiries
- Follow up leads, register and understand individual’s rental requirements matching them to an available apartment
- Arrange viewings for all enquiries in a timely manner and provide a first-class experience tour. Engaging all aspects of what Moda, The Mercian has to offer in line with brand values
- Manage tenancy applications from let agreed through to move in. Ensuring a follow up process on all applications and the vetting process is carried out
- Referencing progression including liaison with referencing provider and applicants
- Ensure accurate recording and processing of customer information, recording feedback for management reporting and use
- Manage and meet agreed KPI’s as set by the Leasing Manager Notifying broadband, utility suppliers and council tax of new and ending tenancies for resident set up
- Coordinating inventory production, working closely with the Lettings Manager
- Escalate any end of tenancy charge disputes to the Lettings Manager
- Increase revenue through alternative investment streams, parking and facility hire
- Work closely with the Lettings Manger to report on competitor analysis, resident service reports and headline rent prices
- Actively drive sales and retention of resident’s service and effective negotiation of tenancy renewals
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop a ‘best in class’ delivery and operating procedures
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standards to residents and all visitors to the building
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in residential property (hospitality or private renting sector preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Pro-active, able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building and think outside of the box to increase business revenue
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing in nature
- Well organised, ability to multitask, problem solve and works well under pressure
- A strong team player supporting all colleagues when required and feel confident to put forward suggestions and ideas
- Well organised, ability to problem solve, prioritise and work under pressure with great decision-making skills
- Experienced in working to targets with attention to detail. Understanding the importance of achieving deadlines and ensuring quality output
- Great understanding of the city, it’s people, culture and social scene
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of?
Feel free to drop us an email using the link below.
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality