Resident Night Ambassador
Moda, Hove Central
** Resident Night Ambassador**
Moda, Hove Central, is looking for a Resident Night Ambassador who will be responsible for delivering first class customer service and resident engagement.
You will provide our residents with a positive and memorable experience. Be part of a vibrant, effective and supportive team to ensure you smash your goals and deliver an exceptional level of service to all our residents. Interested? Keep reading...
• Deliver first class customer service and resident engagement
• Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors to the building
• Reply to resident queries and meet all response times
• Provide informed and accurate information to resident’s either face to face or via the telephone
• To be the first point of contact for enquiry receipt & initial acknowledgement. Then carry out enquiry progression/follow up
• To take room enquiries/viewings, gathering the necessary information to support leasing
• Parcel management (taking, issuing parcels, and managing app notifications)
• Promote resident events and engagement strategies e.g.surveys
• Communicate in line with brand values
• Visitor Management strategy
• Establish and maintain relationships with the residents to best understand their needs
• Following and utilising the complaints procedure
• Residents move out - re/de programming of fobs, collection of post box key etc.
• Emergency or incident escalation
• Reporting any identified H&S matters to CSM/GM
• Health & Safety - observe compliance
• Maintain a key record for front desk sign out
• Access control programming
• Fire Marshall or evacuation management support
• Signing suppliers/contractors/third party visitors in and out of front of house
• Ensuring the security of the building at all times
• Report any maintenance issues identified in the building/apartments/common parts
• Where required, keep residents updated on all maintenance items reported
• Liaison with FM teams
• Support marketing and lease up including viewings if required
• Be aware of amenity T&C's
• Assist with the organization of on-site events
• Good knowledge of local attractions and destinations (further training on this will also be provided)
• Ad hoc administrative tasks
• CCTV monitoring
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of?
Feel free to drop us an email using the link below.
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality